Welcome to the Renton HS Athletic Department
Parents/guardians can subscribe for free to the sport/sports their athlete participates in on the league website. With this subscription you are immediately notified when a schedule is changed.
Here are instructions on how to subscribe to the league website. Please subscribe so you can have timely information about schedule changes.
ATHLETIC REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SPORTS
(Baseball, Boys Soccer, Girls Tennis, Track & Field, and Softball)
Registration begins - February 10, 2020
All other Spring sports must be cleared by March 11, 2020 for the first day of practice.
NO registrations will take place on the first day of practice, March 11th.
Register online on Family ID https://www.familyid.com/organizations/renton-high-school.
Pay fees/fines to ASB office and get pink slip to confirm payments, then take to Athletics office.
Bring physical, pink slip (from ASB), and any additional paperwork (Running Start, Alternative School, Home School, resident eligibility form) to athletics for final clearance card.
Athletic office hours: 07:00a - 11:30a and 12:00p - 02:45p
Steps to Register (FamilyID open now!)
Register online @Family ID - this can be done anytime
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “2019-20 Spring Athletic Registration”
- If you have difficulty with registration or have questions, contact Family ID: 1-888-800-5583 or email
- Check your e-mail for confirmation.
- You will need a current physical - Physicals are good for 2 years and cannot expire during your sport.
- Pay the ASB Office - Fees/Fines/ASB Card.
- Sports Fee - $75.00 or $37.50 for those who qualify for free/reduced lunch (need proof of F/R lunch). F/R lunch forms must be filed with the cafeteria each school year.
- ASB Membership - $30.00
- Any outstanding fines, including fines from middle school, must be paid to be cleared for sports.
- Final step – See Ms. Trezza with your physical/pink payment slip (you get a pink slip from the ASB Office)
Running start/Home Schooled/Alternative School students will need additional paperwork to be cleared. These forms can be found on Family ID.
Students must be in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or above) and have successfully passed 5 classes last trimester. If you do not meet these requirements you must provide a weekly grade check before you are considered eligible to compete.