Renton Memorial Stadium
Important: The joggers gate public access program has been suspended until further notice. No new keys will be issued. No exceptions can be made.
Renton Memorial Stadium is owned and operated by the Renton School District, with primary use by our three high schools, for football games, soccer matches and both high school and middle school track and field meets.
- All-weather artificial turf field surrounded by an all-weather rubberized track
- The facility has covered seating for approximately 5,500
- Originally constructed in 1948
- Turf and Track was replaced in the summer of 2020 thanks to voter support
- State of the art video capture system
- Digital Scoreboard
- Locker Rooms
- Press Boxes
- Wheelchair platforms and lifts
- Throwing event area
Users of the Renton Memorial Stadium must go through the Facility Rental program and rates are available in the Facility Rental Handbook. Please contact the Athletic Office or the Facility Rental Manager for questions.
SPORTING ACTIVITY SUPPLEMENT
Organizations requesting rentals that will include activities such as basketball, baseball, etc. must have a completed Concussion Head Injury Supplement on file with the Facility Rental Manager. Only one supplement must be completed per organization making requests.