Main Menu

Explore More


Class of 2021

This section is where you will find everything relevant for Seniors, including important graduation information. Updates to come will be 12 Outstanding Seniors, Renton Rotary Scholars, moving up assembly, and more. Check back often for updated information!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the most up-to-date news!

Grad Guide

Dear Class of 2021 Seniors,

Below you will find the Grad Guide.  In it you will find all the details regarding graduation this year.  Yes, there are some details that are still pending, but know that once we have the information, we will email it out to your school email, so please check your school email frequently.

Download Grad Guide here.

Check out the video below regarding graduation, made by our counseling department head, Ms. Wetzel.

Grad Guide Video

Senior Timeline

See Grad Guide for more details on each event below.

Thursday, May 6 – 28

  • Pay Fines and Obligations
  • ASB/Athletic and Library/General Fines
  • Return any RHS property.

Friday, May 21

  • Last Day to accept personal checks for fines, etc.
  • Senior Surveys are due.

Friday, June 11

  • Last day to turn in any missing/makeup assignments.

Friday, June 11– 17

  • Two (2) Commencement tickets will be distributed if all requirements are met.

Tuesday, June 15

  • Senior Checkout Day.

Wednesday, June 16

  • Finals will occur by this time.

Thursday, June 17

  • Commencement Rehearsal.
  • Moving Up Assembly/Senior Slide Show.

Friday, June 18

  • Commencement Exercises.
  • Arrive at Renton Memorial Stadium by 8: 00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m.  All seniors are to be dressed and ready for final instructions by 8:15 am or 11:15 a.m.
  • Last day to accept Class of 2021 End of Year Survey

Thursday, June 29 – Tuesday, July 1

  • Diplomas will be distributed starting on Thursday, June 29 to Tuesday, July 1, from 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the Main Office at RHS.

Transcript Request Form

Seniors wishing to have their final transcript sent to a college or other institution must download and fill out the below request form. All requests should be emailed to no later than June 17th.

Download form here.

Cap and Gown Information

If you have any questions about Caps and Gowns email Louis Bremond or call National Achiever at (425) 357-1338. They also have a support line at Renton High School does not handle, have order information, or take payments for Caps and Gowns. National Achiever is our supplier for Caps and Gowns and is solely responsible for your graduation products. National Achiever will be at RHS April 30, 2021 from 10a - 1p for Cap and Gown distribution.

Order Caps and Gowns.

¡Atención, Clase de Estudiantes de Último Grado de 2021! Puede venir a recoger su toga y birrete, y cualquier otro artículo comprado en National Achiever el 30 de Abril de 10 am a 1 pm. Venga al estacionamiento de estudiantes de la Escuela Preparatoria Renton. Use un cubrebocas y siga las instrucciones del personal de National Achiever. ¿Preguntas sobre lo que todavía puede comprar? Por favor comuníquese con National Achiever:

National Achiever Class Video


Q. How do I submit my senior photos for the yearbook?

A. Enter our school code of Renton2021 on the yearbook website. Complete the form and update your contact information. Choose portrait, then upload your photo. Email Ms. Soule with any comments or questions!

Q. I have a question about IB testing!

A. Please contact Mr. Collie for anything related to IB. This includes IB exams, IB diplomas, IB certificates, IB fees, and more.

Q. What can I do about IB fees?

A. IB offers reduced fees for families in need. Please fill out the Free and Reduced Lunch Form to see if you qualify. The form is available via Skyward and as an online form. You can also contact Mr. Collie for any other questions.

Q. Are we returning to school this year?  

A. We don't know, as of now.  It depends on King County and the COVID Matrix which determines that.  It must be < 25/100,000 as an average over a 14-day period before this will be considered.  

Q.  What do I do if I am struggling mentally or emotionally? 

A.  Contact your counselor.  They can give you a referral to our HealthPoint Clinic.

Q. Can I take the STAMP test this year?  

A. Yes, you can take this test which gives you credit for any foreign language you speak, read, and/or write. Contact your counselor ASAP to sign up. 

Q. What if I need help with my college applications? 

A. Please contact Ms. Fulmer for any college application and FAFSA/WASFA questions.

Q. Do we have to take the SBA test this year?

A. Currently, we do not have information about testing occurring this year.  It is dependent on being able to safely return to campus in person for proctored tests.  We will send emailed updates as we get them, and also post the information on this page.

Q. Do we have to take the SAT test if we are going to a 4-year school?

A. No, most schools are waiving the need for SAT test scores this year.

Q. How do I get a copy of my transcript? 

A. Students can request an unofficial copy of their transcript from Mrs. Pappas-Stallman in the counseling office by filling out a transcript request form.

Q. What about my diploma?

A. Please confirm your legal name with the counseling office as soon as possible in order to confirm the correct name will go on your diploma. Anyone in the counseling office will be able to help you.