Main Menu

Explore More


Class of 2022

Informational video for Class of 2022. Click here!


Seniors wishing to have their final transcript sent to a college or other institution must download and fill out the below request form. All requests should be emailed to no later than June 17th.

Download form here.



With concerns about supply chain issues that we are facing in WA it is important that you register for your cap & gown now if you haven’t already! 

This does not mean you need to purchase your cap & gown right now, but you DO need to REGISTER for yours NOW to ensure that we have the correct number and sizes of gowns shipped to arrive in time for Graduation! 

There is NO COST involved in registering for your graduation gown.  You can purchase your cap & gown at a later date if needed! 

Here is the link to register for your cap & gown: 

The deadline to register is December 31st! 

IF you are ready to purchase your cap & gown or other Class of 2022 graduation swag, here is the link to the ordering page for Renton High School:

Please note:  The only item students are required to have for graduation is the Cap & Gown Unit with Stole.  This can be purchased separately for $51.95 under the “Graduation a la carte” tab here:


Q. How do I submit my senior photos for the yearbook?

A. Enter our school code of Renton2021 on the yearbook website. Complete the form and update your contact information. Choose portrait, then upload your photo. Email Ms. Soule with any comments or questions!

Q. I have a question about IB testing!

A. Please contact Mr. Collie for anything related to IB. This includes IB exams, IB diplomas, IB certificates, IB fees, and more.

Q. What can I do about IB fees?

A. IB offers reduced fees for families in need. Please fill out the Free and Reduced Lunch Form to see if you qualify. The form is available via Skyward and as an online form. You can also contact Mr. Collie for any other questions.

Q.  What do I do if I am struggling mentally or emotionally? 

A.  Contact your counselor.  They can give you a referral to our HealthPoint Clinic.

Q. Can I take the STAMP test this year?  

A. Yes, you can take this test which gives you credit for any foreign language you speak, read, and/or write. Contact your counselor ASAP to sign up. 

Q. What if I need help with my college applications? 

A. Please contact Ms. Currie for any college application and FAFSA/WASFA questions.

Q. How do I get a copy of my transcript? 

A. Students can request an unofficial copy of their transcript from Mrs. Pappas-Stallman in the counseling office by filling out a transcript request form.

Q. What about my diploma?

A. Please confirm your legal name with the counseling office as soon as possible in order to confirm the correct name will go on your diploma. Anyone in the counseling office will be able to help you.