- Health Provider Resources
- Dental Resources
- Free Open Access COVID-19 Testing Locations
- Wellness Resources
Health Provider Resources
Community Health Care Resources
Community Health Care Hotline: (206)-284-0331 MULTILINGUAL resource for assistance with:
- Medical/dental insurance enrollment
- Transportation (ORCA cards/bus fare)
- Hopelink: (800)-923-7433
- Assistance with health appointment transportation
Health Care Providers List (updated as of May 4, 2020)
The HCP’s listed below:
- Have some multilingual services
- Accept Medicaid
- Are CURRENTLY taking new patients for well child visits and REQUIRED immunizations for WA state
- Have telehealth service for established patients
UW Valley Medical Center:
- VM Newcastle Clinic (Newcastle) (425)-690-3455
- VM Fairwood Clinic (Renton) (425)-690-3405
- VM Cascade Clinic (Renton) (425)-690-3400
- VM Highlands Clinic (Renton) (425)-690-3410
International Community Health Service (medical and dental services):
- ICHS International District (206)-788-3700
- ICHS Holly Park (206)-788-3500
- ICHS Bellevue (425)-373-3000
SeaMar Community Health Center (*medical and dental services):
- SeaMar Bellevue* (425)-460-7140
- SeaMar Seattle (206)-762-3730
- SeaMar Burien (206)-812-8140
- NCH Rainier Beach* (206)-722-8444
- NCH Columbia City (206)-461-6957
Renton WA Free Dental Care and Dental Clinics And Affordable Or Sliding Scale - Free Dental Care Clinics | FreeDentalCare.us
Renton Technical College offers low-cost dental services to uninsured patients by an ADA-certified dentist. Services include: Crowns Dentures Examinations Extractions Root canals Sealants Dentures and root canals are select cases only Emergency appointments available.
Dental Care Near Me | HealthPoint | Washington
HealthPoint is a leading provider of affordable dental and medical care in the King County Region. Find out more about our Dental Care services.
Free Open Access COVID-19 Testing Locations
WIC Helps Families in Many Ways
Washington WIC gives families access to nutritious food and provides health screening, risk assessment, nutrition education, breastfeeding support, and referrals to health and social services. The program provides essential services for pregnant people, new and breastfeeding moms, infants, and children under five. Most pregnant people and young children on Medicaid or Basic Food (SNAP) qualify for WIC services.
To meet the needs of families during the pandemic there have been important changes to the program:
WIC enrolls new applicants, provides nutrition education and breastfeeding support, and issues food benefits by phone or video chat.
- WIC expanded the choice of foods allowed for purchase using WIC benefits.
- Participants now shop for WIC foods using a WIC card, which makes shopping easier.
- The WICShopper app is also making shopping easier, as well as providing recipes and parenting tips. More than 90 percent of families on Washington WIC use the WICShopper app.
Given layoffs and other economic consequences related to COVID-19, people may be seeking WIC services for the first time. WIC has capacity and welcomes new families. To find WIC services in your area:
- Text "WIC" to 96859
- Visit ParentHelp123's Resource Finder
- Call the Help Me Grow WA Hotline at 1-800-322-2588
Resource: WIC, Healthy Food and A Lot More!