The SAT for all current 11th graders is happening at RHS on MARCH 4th (only for RHS Students)! Arrive at the Main Gym by 7:20a to check in. If students are not seated by 8:00a, they will NOT be allowed to take the SAT this day. Questions? See your counselor, Ms. Fulmer, or Ms. Woehr.
Renton High School aims to provide effective instruction and support services to enable students to acquire 21st-century skills, develop an international mindset, enhance knowledge, and nurture the ability to make thoughtful decisions. Our students will graduate:
- Empowered to be successful in a college, technical or professional program
- Prepared to compete in the global workforce
- Ready to serve our pluralistic community
REGISTRATION FOR 2020-2021 classes will be happening for all current 9th – 11th graders on Feb 27th. Students: DO NOT BE LATE this day – you will get called to the IPAC to register with counselors on your Chromebook! So make sure it’s charged and ready to go!
INCOMING 9th graders – we’ll be coming to your middle schools to register you on the following dates:
DIMMIT – Feb 25th
RISDON – Feb 26th
NELSEN – Feb 28th
MCKNIGHT – March 9th
Students must be in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or above) and have successfully passed 5 classes the previous semester. If students do not meet these requirements, they must provide a weekly grade check before they are considered eligible to compete.
Fees: $30.00 for ASB / $75.00 for the Athletic Fee ($37.50 for those that qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch – (MUST HAVE A FORM FILED WITH THE CAFETERIA EACH SCHOOL YEAR).
Students must pay and/or clear all fines.
Steps to register:
1. Register online at Family ID https://www.familyid.com/renton-high-school
2. Physical Form (physical examination are good for 2 years)
3. Pay Sports Fee/ ASB Fee/ Fines (must be paid before students can get cleared)
4. Pink slip (you get this at the ASB office after you have paid)
5. See Ms. Trezza for your final clearance to receive your clearance card that goes to your coach
Spring Sports practices begin March 2nd for: Track, Baseball (Boys), Tennis (Girls), Fastpitch (Girls), and Soccer (Boys).
Please visit our Upcoming Events section to see dates for athletics and ASB activities at our school!